This unique set is the latest addition to our complete line of fetal models. One touch of these is all it takes to call to mind the reality of life in the womb. An effective way to demonstrate to expectant mothers the rapid changes that take place during her pregnancy. These “rubber babies” are made from BIOLIKE(TM), a more natural like material, and represent the unborn child at 10, 15, 20, and 30 weeks development. Includes a carrying case.
These models are made of BIOLIKE 2(TM) synthetic tissue and should be handled carefully. To ensure maximum life of the models, follow these instructions:
- Before each use, lightly powder the models with talcum powder to give them a smoth feel.
- When needed, clean the models with mild soap and warm water, but avoid soaking them in water. Pat the models dry with a clean cloth and re-powder them.
- Do not allow the models to come into contact with ink or printed materials.
- Do not puncture the models with fingernails or other sharp objects.
- Keep the models stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.
- Avoid exposure to heat and direct sunlight.
Caution: These models are for educational purposes onlu. Do not ingest.
There are no reviews yet.